toby10;468729 Wrote:
> Radio is holding my presets just fine.  Are you running the server on
> your computer?  If yes are you for sure running SBS7.4?  Or are you
> connecting to the online MySB.com server?

Currently Radio connects with mySB.com, still waiting for an update of
SSOTS to be able to install v7.4 on my QNAP. Presets for all other
hardware keys work fine, it's just key [1]. Will see if it's dropped
again tomorrow morning .)

Thanks
Punga

--
Punga

SB Classic on Sony HT-IS100 controlled by Philips Pronto 9400 + SB Boom
+ SB Radio served by SqueezeCenter from an QNAP TS-439 Pro