Hi there!
I am new to this, but I've managed to get squeezeboom up and running an
connected to wifi at home. Great stuff!
HOwever... I am struggling to get some of my fav radio stations through
squeezenetwork (I know, different name now).
I have followed the threads, I have read other forum posts, I have
tried snooper to tests the traffic, I have used
http://www.listenlive.eu/spain.html to check them...I have installed
alien plug in

Anyway, to the point. I have succeeded with a good bunch, but I am
struggling with a couple!

http://kissfm.en-directo.com/kissfm.asx
The main radio's URL is kissfm.es

I only seem to get the publicity intro

Some others, with the addresses of the player or options given by
snooper, are

www.los40.com/player/radio/online

www.cadenadial.com/player

http://www.m80radio.com/comunes/player/mm.php?

video=M80&auth=dbEbabpbccSdJdmcya9d9dTcMbxdXbqdgbn-bkVKiS-b4-Ci-yBwCldyuJq,dbEa3bDbrdDdOdBcQcObwbBbEbD

http://www.m80radio.com/multimedia/radios.html

www.cadenaser.com/player

http://www.cadenaser.com/comunes/player/mm.php?

video=SER_AUTH&auth=dbEa8d3chcdcSd7dwdjd2dobNaQbXa9cbb4-bkVKll-b4-4q-yDwDqdxtIq,dbEbUcDaxbZaAbgdZcZbudRcNc1dVcjaqci

The most I could get with these is for the stream to work for a while.
Then I got a message saying invalid URL or similar

Sorry 4 LONG msg. I hope 1 of u can simply answer in 2 secs. I am sure
it is obvious, once u know what u r doing!

THANKS 4 any advice, I mean it!

:)

--
4Forum