morthan;469005 Wrote:
> I have confirmed with Logitech Australia that they have no plans to
> release the Radio (or as they call it,the 'Baby') in this market. For
> what reason I have NO IDEA!

Each region has its own regional manager that makes these decisions.

morthan;469005 Wrote:

> My question is does the Radio have dual voltage (120,220) or do I need
> to source one directly from a 220V location?
With all the EU and California and other worldwide regulations, you
won't see many/any new products with linear power supplies -- virtually
everything will use switching power supplies from now on.  Most of those
are wide range input, but definitely not all.

So far, our products (the Squeezeboxes) always use wide range input
voltage.  Generally from 100V to 230 or 240 V.  This was not true of the
old Squeezebox Classic supply, but has been true of all products in the
last 3 years or so.

-Caleb

--
ccrome2

Caleb Crome
Sr. Hardware Engineer
Logitech SMBU  (i.e. the Squeezebox people)

<B>The future is here.  It's just not widely distributed yet.</B>
<I>-William Gibson</I>