DigitalMitch;474797 Wrote:
> thanks aubuti - beat me to expanding 'power cycling'. Worth noting that
> 'standby' mode does NOT have the same impac to sync.
>
> general - my sync. issues have been whilst streaming FLAC from SBS to
> multiple players. I haven't in the past tended to listen to many radio
> stations but have recently started listening more to last.fm and BBC
> radio 6. Haven't had any sync. occurences when listening to either.
>
> Mitch

Pretty much the same here except replacing apple lossless for FLAC. I
have 'cured' it for the time being as I can run the radio wired, but
that's not really what we bought it for.

Pretty much like the Boom, and prior SB2/3's I would hope that 7.41 etc
will sort this out before the battery is available in the UK.

(Vista 64b/ 2 x SB2, 1 x SB3, 1 x Boom, 1 x Radio)

--
TimM