I followed your link and see that they use a weather data from
www.weather.gov / NWS.

After searching a bit in the usage conditions, I realize that this data
is indeed public domain (http://www.weather.gov/disclaimer.php)

Code:
--------------------

  The information on government servers are in the public domain, unless
specifically annotated otherwise, and may be used freely by the public so long
as you do not 1) claim it is your own (e.g. by claiming copyright for NWS
information -- see below), 2) use it in a manner that implies an endorsement or
affiliation with NOAA/NWS, or 3) modify it in content and then present it as
official government material.

--------------------

So now the only thing that prevents me from implementing it, is that
its only US-data and I'm living in europe :)
But good to see, that there is freely available data, so maybe someone
else steps in !

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver, 1xSB-Boom. 1x Radio
Server running on Linkstation NAS (LS-CHL) (7.3.3) and Windows Vista
(7.4.0 for the radio).
Looking for hacks to make the Radio run against 7.3.3 server ...