I just noticed a stuck pixel on my new radio :(

Only one but near the middle; and now that I know it's there... I saw
'this thread'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=44307&highlight=stuck+pixel)
regarding the same issue on the controller. It doesn't look to be very
common. At the lower resolution of these screens compared to PC monitors
I guess the probability of a defect on a given unit should be pretty
low.

I'm certainly not going to open up a returnable unit to try the massage
tricks. I picked mine up retail from Best Buy so I don't think I'll have
trouble with an exchange. We'll see. The biggest downside in returning
it will be going through the terrible setup procedure again (considering
I have a local SqueezeServer and shouldn't have to enter anything to
autodiscover and associate with it).

-Jeff

--
jdoering