Is there an easy or a way period to group say all the stations under
a"FOLDER" or something. Like all stations that play a certain
personality.????
otherwise if I have to save all of those stations to "favorites" and I
wont know who "what host and time etc and why"  I saved such a radio
station to  Favorites.  Is that what playlists are ?    Which I still
dont understand how to create on  and how to add to a certain playlist.
I did create one but dont remember how I did it. and how to rename it
and add say all the say  4 GCN  stations to one file etc saying "GCN"  .
Duh. me.
Jean

--
jeanwedding