jeanwedding;481651 Wrote:
> Okay b finally I did something right. Dont know what. But I can add to
> favorites when I push the "more" button before I actual play the
> station. But still I havent figured out how to  add all my old favorites
> that I have the url of.   will keep trying
> Jean
At present there are two sets of favorites, the favorites stored on
Squeezebox Server (SBS) running on your local PC and the favorites
stored on www.mysqueezebox.com, which is the "server in the cloud". At
some point it will be possible to synchronize these favorites, but at
present they are independent of one another.

Since you want to access favorites without your computer being on,
mysqueezebox.com is the place to go. Create a user account if you
haven't already done so. Then login to mysqueezebox.com and click on the
Favorites tab. There is your list of favorites. You can paste an old URL
into the URL box at the top of that page, and put a useful name for it
in the Title box. Then click the Add button, and repeat for the rest of
your old URLs. You can re-order the favorites via drag-and-drop.

When you're done making your favorites list you can turn off your
computer, connect your SB Radio to mysqueezebox.com, and access the
Favorites list you just created.

--
aubuti