Ideally this source switching would be done automatically and
transparently in the background.  This distinction between MySB and SBS
is unnecessary and holds back adoption of the device by non-tech users,
e.g. my SO.  Logic should be built into the Radio (and other SB devices)
that says "if what I request to play is available on the internet, get
it there; if it requires the server, start it up and connect; if it
doesn't require the server, let it shut down".  Fortunately, I subscribe
to Rhapsody which means I can pretty much just leave the Radio attached
to MySB and play anything.  Unfortunately, many of the things I play are
already on my server in a higher quality format.

--
Apesbrain