Hm, I needed two further factory resets to finally get back to what it
was before. Selecting "switch to mysqueezebox.com" simply wouldn't work
even after shutting down my local squeezebox server. Just a beep, no
error message. Diagnostic screen menu showed I was connect to MYSB and
registered. Still all the menu items were missing and MYSB functionality
was absent.

If the local server was up, the Radio connected to it without giving me
any chance to switch to MYSB. The according menu items were either
missing or simply refused to work.

Only after the 2nd factory reset, a new menu item popped up in the
"select player" dialog which finally allowed me to switch to MYSB
again.

Jeez, this software is so completely frigging screwed up.

--
0xdeadbeef