Hi,

2009/12/2 ModelCitizen
<modelcitizen.42l3fb1259785...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com>:

> Unfortunately you are just going to have to put up with it for now.
> Until the Touch is released Logitech do not appear to be devoting any
> resources to fixing bugs in their existing Squeeze products.

If that is the case, I would suggest to move the firmware release of
the radio in the 7.5.0 branch back to the same revision as the 7.4.1
release and do not update it until such bugs are solved.
That version (r7915) works better on the radio compared to the current
revision in the 7.5.0 branch, and pressing one time to many on the
navigation wheel when the alarm goes off results in updating to the
buggy r8172 version which cannot be stopped... Quite annoying...

Remy