Looks like I figured out why my laptop AND my Squeezebox Radio (over
Wifi) cannot connect to my server, BUT I can manually connect and stream
to them when using the server web access.

I use an Access Point to get onto my network. After looking in the
diagnostics information, although my devices use DHCP to get an
(appropriate) IP address from my router, the SqueezeServer thinks they
are at the hard-coded IP address of the wireless Access Point!

Ugh. Never had this problem with ANY other networking software. Anyone
have an idea of how to fix this??? Or what setting in my Access Point
could be causing this? I don't think a manual IP address on the device
will help, since IP packets still travel over the Access Point.

Thanks in advance.

--
emair