Hi all
New Year resolution for 2010

(Not just with Logitech -- BUT ANYBODY)

I WILL NOT DEAL WITH OFFSHORED CALL CENTRES (USUALLY IN INDIA) ANY MORE
.

I've gone back to old fashioned FAX if I need any support -- it
actually works quicker too in the long run. !!!!

I think finally if everynody refused to put up with the irritating
telephone menu's plus the inevitable "Your Call is important to Us" or
"In order to get you to your service as quickly as possible"  we caould
consign these to the "Dustbin of History".

As many as 15 years ago you could get -- there are xxx people in front
of you in the queue -- your call should be anaswered in approximately yy
minutes.

Since then Call centre service has got PROGRESSIVELY WORSE -- why can't
we with 21st century technology  place our request and then the CALL
CENTRE would automatically Ring back when an agent was available --
SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY.

The battery connector is actually fairly standard so you could "make
one" using standard re-chargeable AA batteries -- cheaper by far.

This Radio is just CRYING OUT for batteries -- it's great to take it
around the house -- and as it plays FLAC music directly who needs CD's
etc any more.

Cheers
jimbo

--