I've got yet another issue with the handling of the alarms on the SBR

my configuration:
1x SBR running mainly on MSB
version: 7.4.2 (nightly built - last update on 4th of Feb)
I've two alarms: first for 6:45 / second one for 7:00
the alarm time-out is set for 45min

fist alarm:
alarm plays a 15min news-podcast - the link to this podcast is stored
in my favorites => http://1.2.3.4/newspodcast.mp3 (the file-name of the
podcast does not change so I don't have to modify the link)

second alarm:
plays a standard radio-station which is also stored in my favorites

my issue:
I'm only able to run one alarm :-( 
*) the first alarm fires as configured at 6:45 and plays the 15min
mp3-file - (sometimes the news are a little bit shorter than 15min -
then the SBR starts from the beginning again)
*) the second alarm on 7:00 just stops the first one but no audio is
played

I know that such a configuration was already working as I used it at
the beginning of my SBR-time - but due to a longer trip I did not use it
for a few weeks now - so I don't know since when its not working :-(


although I know that there are much more important issues to be solved
(e.g. alarm is not firing at all!) I would be happy if anybody would
have an idea why the second alarm is not playing any music!
thanks! 
simsboard


-- 
simsboard

so far only 1x Squeezebox Radio
mainly used with mysb.com
http://www.lastfm.de/user/weanabazi
------------------------------------------------------------------------
simsboard's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=33135
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75067

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to