BLatSD;569687 Wrote:
> I have yet to see it work this way for me. In fact, when I brought this
> up elsewhere in the forum as a "defect," the reply I got back was
> "syncing MySB favorites & SB Server Favorites is supposedly implemented
> but has yet to actually function for anyone with the SB Radio."

As garym says, that's a different issue.  I don't believe Favorites
syncing between SBS and MySB was ever actually implemented.
I have seen dev's mention they do want to add that as a future
functionality enhancement.

SBS (and any player connected to SBS) can see and play your MySB
Favorites without having to actually switch over to MySB.
I'm not sure but I think this has been in place since SBS 7.5

--
toby10