TJ_;574377 Wrote:
> EDIT: Now that I think about it, I still see occasional weirdness with
> the station info (text, not art).  I've seen the station name without
> the track name, and I've seen vice versa.  I never know quite what to
> expect next....

That's what I'm seeing, and it is very random.  A typical example would
be: a.  start a station
b.  two lines of text are correctly displayed (artist, song, etc..)
c.  at some point these two lines of text become a single line and only
displays station name
d.  pressing FFWD often cures the issue (correctly displays artist and
song data)

The time between b & c can be the first song transition or four hours
later.
The FFWD fix sometimes work, sometimes does not, on the same station.

The problem is determining where the actual text/metadata is being
borked?
Source (station)?  MySB.com?  My Radio?

--
toby10