After tracking delivery of my new White Radio and accessory pack from
Logitech all day yesterday, it finally arrived and it is so cute!  I
took it out of the box, plugged in the battery and it started right up.
It took seconds to get on my network and download a firmware update.
After a reboot it prompted me to login to mysqueezebox.com and my
favorites were there.  Have been listening to My Music, Rhapsody and
local radio ever since with total joy.  The freedom of battery power
completely changes the device, IMHO.  Thank you Logitech for a great
product and a great offer!

Listening to it on the deck right now:
-"May your strength give us strength
May your faith give us faith.
May your hope give us hope
May your love bring us love."-

Shana Tova.

Classic, Touch, Black Radio, White Radio w/Battery

--
Apesbrain