I don't know if this happens to all my presets, but I just discovered it
does on a certain 1. I was listening to a station on my SB radio, in the
batchroom. When I had finished, I switched the SB to standby. 15 minutes
later, after taking the radio downstairs, I switched it back on. I had
to press the preset button again, to listen to the station. The odd
thing was, it was as though I had paused it. The same record was
playing, and at the end, they gave a time check, which wasn't the right
time. If I hadn't realized, I could have been late for work. What I
would expect, was that when I switched the radio on again, it was in
'real time'. Anyone else had this happen, or can someone tell me how I
can prevent it from happening?

--
Robm1955