Thanks for your replies. I will contact C-SPAN to see if I can get some
link that will work with the SBR.

FYI - C-SPAN covers the Congress and related civic and public issues
and events, but is not run by the government. To quote from its
website:

"C-SPAN is a private, non-profit company, created in 1979 by the cable
television industry as a public service. Our mission is to provide
public access to the political process. C-SPAN receives no government
funding; operations are funded by fees paid by cable and satellite
affiliates who carry C-SPAN programming."

--
mpower9