If using ShoutCast be sure to set the Bitrate Limit so you only see the
higher bitrate (better sounding) streams.
Mine is usually set to 192k, sometimes I'll drop it to 128k.

I'd rather limit my choices to only 20 stations of a particular genre
that are high bitrate than be presented with 400+ stations of mixed
high and low bitrate plus duplicates of the same streams.  ;)

I wish RadioTime had this Bitrate Limit feature.  This is the primary
reason I do not use RadioTime.  :(

Also, for Classical music, search for AVRO and Linn, they have a number
of 320k streams.
Radio > Internet Radio > Search > *text*

--
toby10