saltedlolly;630250 Wrote:
> Actually Spotify can be played anywhere in the world with your UK
> account if you have a premium account (which is required for using
> Spotify on Squeezebox):........

I don't use Spotify so where you can use it after you subscribe I do
not know.
I was referring to the need for Logitech to restrict access to where
ever that service "allows" subscriptions.
Ex:  If I say my location is in the US then Spotify & Deezer & Wimp are
not even offered as Apps on MySB.com.
So, unfortunately, this then plays havoc on clock/alarm functions if
you say you are in the UK but you are actually in another whole time
zone.

saltedlolly;630351 Wrote:
> Is it best to always remain connected to one or the other server? I
> must confess I find this two server system rather confusing. What is
> the best way to use this?

Yes, as Soulkeeper suggests, it is best to pick one server and stick
with it.  Also SBS will provide some extra reliability when MySB is
having issues.
Some do switch regularly between both SBS and MySB for various reasons,
but I'd guess most generally stick with one or the other.

--
toby10