Hi all,

I'm a newbie with Internet Radio and Squeezebox Radio so any help would
be appreciated!

1) I've installed the '3rd Party App' entitled 'BBC Radio' which I
assume is BBC iPlayer as it allows 'Listen Live' and 'on-demand' from
previous days directly  on my Squeezebox Radio.

I can play anything live or on-demand from any station directly from my
radio, the only thing that doesn't work is BBC 4 extra Listen Live. When
I attempt to play it it just sits there stating 'Connecting...'.

2) I've accessed Logitech Media Server which I'm slightly confused
about as I assumed that this would reflect the interface and apps that
I have directly on the Radio itself. However, I installed the 'BBC
iPlayer' app on there and I can play BBC 4 extra 'live' on my radio by
choosing it in LMS.

I'd be grateful if anyone can explain my confusion with what I see in
LMS against what is on the Radio itself and any advice on getting 4
extra to play live directly for the BBC Radio app on my radio...

Just to confuse even more, there is another 'BBC' 'app' on my radio
which only has 'live' radio (no on-demand),it lists BBC7 as a station
and selecting this connects to 4 extra perfectly well!

Thanks for any help!


-- 
zechinator
------------------------------------------------------------------------
zechinator's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=52148
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=92203

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to