buffettck;689806 Wrote:
> Interesting.  A cheapo quartz digital watch is much, much more accurate
> than that.  So, this thing really can't even keep accurate time on it's
> own?  How stupid.

Many would agree.   ;)

I, personally, have zero interest in having yet another clock in my
midst via music streaming devices.  I have more unwanted clocks in my
home then I care to even think about.  My kitchen alone has FOUR clocks
built into appliances.  Silly and annoying IMO.

That said, I know others like having the clock and alarm function
(another aspect I've no interest in) on these devices, so accurate time
is important for those who do desire such functions.  Why no accurate
real time clock mechanism was not included in the Touch & Radio I do
not know.  The more hardware/software knowledgeable users here will
have to chime in on that one.  Could be simply a cost-to-implement
issue, dunno.

--
toby10