Because most users simply use My Music to get back to their local LMS
server without needing the Switch Library menu item.

What I think makes more sense is if they would simply make it one menu
item of Switch Server (or Switch Source), this would eliminate all
ambiguity.
When selected, *all* available servers are offered.  For most users
this is simply two options, their local LMS and MySB.com.
For others running multiple servers it can offer several instances of
local LMS servers, TinySC on the Touch, MySB.com.

--
toby10