My Squeezebox Radio is driving me crazy:

I have a working WiFi (W-LAN) in my home, which connects beautifully to
laptop, tablet, mobile phone and Kindle without any adjustments.
(Everytime, all the time!) BTW: WiFi name (SSID) is unique to me.
Channel 11.

And sometimes, just sometimes it works with the Squeezebox. Then I have
the WHITE WiFi-symbol and can listen to radio-stations all over the
world. With good luck for 15 minutes, with bad luck for just 15 seconds.
All over sudden - and without doing anything to the network - the
WiFi-symbol turns RED and the connection is broken. Oh, and the WHITE
symbol may return after some minutes and the box reconnectes to the
WiFi. 

So, right now there is absolutely no fun in listening to the world radio
stations. 

Has anyone an idea, what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Klaus M's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=56120
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=95066

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to