toby10 wrote: 
> Sure the Radio is registered to the same www.MySqueezeBox.com account as
> is the Classic?  
> When you log into your MySqueezeBox.com account online are both players
> listed?
> 
> Way off topic:  I'm curious about your nickname Tobbe.  Is that a family
> name?  I ask because that is my family name and is not very common, at
> least not here in the US.  My nick Toby is basically just a misspelling
> of my actual name Tobbe.

I have tried to use my home network (LMS?) rather than the
MySqueezebox-account, my pc is always on anyway. Will that be a problem
for the SB Radio?

:)
Tobbe is just a nickname, my real name is Thomas. Normally Tobbe would
be a nick for Tobias, a quite common name here in Sweden. i have never
seen "Tobbe" in any other context than short for Tobias (or Thomas)


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tobbe1974's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=56884
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96054

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to