thurd wrote: 
> Can Squeezebox Radio or any Squeezebox product (even any other network
> radio player) support a VPN client (OpenVPN would be nice)?
> 
> I want to be able to listen to Tokyo FM through SBR but radiko.jp (their
> streaming service) locks out any IPs from outside of Japan. On my
> desktop I go around this through VPN connection to Tokyo and it works
> perfectly fine but I don't want to be dependent on any of my computers
> being turned on just because I want to listen to some music/radio. Thus
> my quest for a network radio player but with that specific issue in
> mind. I'm going to be using NAS (Synology) to access my "regular" music
> collection so two step solution (SBR+NAS) is possible.

I think the easiest way to do this would be to use a vpn compatible
router (dd-wrt) or to use a dns redirection service (like unblockus, but
with Japanese redirection) on your router.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
castalla's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=15624
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96071

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to