toby10 wrote: 
> Probably not going to resolve this but.... try only using the big knob
> for all navigation & menu selection (don't use Play or arrow buttons).
> Another possible workaround is to set it up for wired connection, just
> for initial setup and allow it to update it's FW.

I tried the above. No result. Large button worked neither for menu
selection nor scrolling. As one last despairing try before ringing
support, I did (yet another) factory reset but inadvertently left the SB
switched on all day following the reset.This was at teh 'choose your
wired/wireless connection' screen). I arrived home hours later
and...BINGO. Scrolling works, set up as easy and faultless as my Duet
was.

Why, after trying every possible permutation including all those
mentioned above, it should suddenly work after being switched on and
unattended for several hours is a mystery to me, but I'm not
complaining!

Many thanks to all who responded - your replies really were greatly
appreciated.

JKH


------------------------------------------------------------------------
JKH's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=47225
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96034

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to