Don't if I've done something or what, but something's changed. When I
switch on my radio, whatever I was listening to last, starts playing
automatically, where it didn't before. Also, when I select an file to
listen to, whether it's a radio show, or one of my own mp3's, another
menu pops up, Add to End, Play Next, Play this song, and Play all songs.
I've looked in the settings, but can't see where I change this. I used
to just select the file with the > key on my remote, and it would play
automatically, regardless of what was already playing.

Robm1955's Profile:
View this thread:

Radio mailing list