I can get podcasts on my phone using podcast apps, but they don't work
on my SB radio using msb.com. I tried a suggestion on another thread
that we use URLs with https:// and just drop the "s".

I tried this on http://feeds.feedburner.com/jimhightower . It did not
work.

Is there ever going to be a fix for this? :(

There won't be a solution for mysb.com only users: the problem is in the players' firmwares. For older players (Classic, Boom, Transporter) it might technically impossible to fix it, and for the newers, well, it's simply very unlikely going to happen.

The simplest way I'm seeing is to get a Raspberry Pi, install LMS on it, and use it to proxy those streams for you.

--

Michael