Same problem here with Pandora on a Squeezebox Touch. Doesn't seem like
a general streaming issue since it always stops at the end of the song.
Started around the time I switched to an Eero system, though that could
be a coincidence.

Since it's an old and unsupported device I'm open to replacing it, but I
can't find anything similar on the market. The touchscreen is a big plus
for the non-techies in the house.

- integrated WiFi
- Android remote app
- RCA and/or optical out
- Pandora player
- streaming radio player (e.g. KALX, KCSM, Fip)
- speaker(s) OK but don't care

I could build a HiFiBerry kit if I had to, but that's too much like what
I do at work, so I'd prefer an off-the-shelf product.