I can no longer access mysqueezebox.com (i.e. I don't see all the menu
items for example, Search) from my Logitech Squeezebox Radio and the
WiFi icon on the display is 'red'. The Radio is connected to my wireless
network. I can access mysqueezebox.com from my browser. What does the
'red' icon indicate?

Red means the radio cannot connect to mysqueezebox.com - obviously. As for the reasons:

- did you try a wired connection?
- did anything about your network change recently?
- did you try to power down the Radio and router?

(bonus question: are you the same person who tweeted me about this issue?)

--

Michael