BlueWombat wrote: 
> Hi - 
> 
> *My radio has been periodically disconnecting from my wifi for a while.*
> Now it won't reconnect.  It sees my wifi signal, however once I enter
> my password and click to connect, the "thinking" icon spins for a while,
> then says it can't connect.  I know it isn't a password issue, but just
> to be sure, I even tried the PBC method to no avail.  If I connect it
> via ethernet cable, it works fine.  I even did a factory reset, but it
> still won't connect.  Any thoughts on what's going on?  I don't think
> the wifi is dead, since it shows several networks on search.


Are you sure it is disconnecting from your wifi OR is it saying on the
display "connecting"....which means it is disconnecting from
MySqueezebox.com.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
BoomerBob's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=19927
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=108944

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to