Mnyb wrote:
> ... but LMS runs anyway even if it or the player cant conect to mysb.com

I have read this a few times. And I'd love to believe it is true. *But*
.... during the recent outage, I could not connect to LMS On my Windows
based PC while my connection to mysqueezebox.com was down.

So, my conclusion is - if mysqueezebox.com goes away at some point, my
radios will not be able to connect to LMS on my PC. Apparently, that
conclusion might be incorrect.

Either my conclusion is incorrect or the statement that "LMS runs
anyway" is not true in all circumstances.

Maybe the reality lies somewhere in between and as Michael noted, I
should put my concern aside and address it when Logitech actually pulls
the proverbial plug.