drmatt wrote: 
> Ironically, given the DSP profile on the radio, it's actually delivering
> maximum bass output from around fifty percent volume upwards anyway. You
> might have luck with some aftermarket higher capacity batteries?
> 
> 
> -Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

Strange thing is I upgraded LMs to 7.9.2 as I was on a super old version
as I had issues with scanning the library on a new(ish) version a year
or so back so downgraded. Anyway the batteries are solid with 7.9.2 even
though the SB Radios were already on the latest firmware.

I even dropped one of the batteries down to its last legs and at 95
volume it was working fine on all tracks where previously it died on
full charge at 85.

Any thought on this?


------------------------------------------------------------------------
05mattjax's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=39786
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109029

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to