mherger wrote:
> > Right now (after resetting it to factory default), the menus and
> network
> > are back after I added them again using uesmartradio website.  but
> > nothing plays.
>
> Can you navigate the menus, or would that fail, too?
>
> Can you control the device from
> https://www.uesmartradio.com/player/playerControl?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yes I can navigate the menus except any apps or favorites folder.  It
just keeps on stalling when i choose those options.  Then I get 502
error or timeout error.

Re: online player control - Yes I can control the radio that way but it
still doesn't allow me to use pandora or iheartradio at all but no error
messages pop up.  The OTHER music apps,  I can sporadically control but
some have lots of broken links and with various errors like link broken,
link not found or it just stalls when I try to play different stations.