KeBul wrote:
> Does it start playing immediately after PC/LMS starts? or a minute or so
> later? if it's a bit later it could be a Radio crash.
>
> Radios can randomly crash and reboot, as JJZolx previously mentioned, if
> the Player Audio Settings are set to "Pause at power off / Resume at
> power on" then they will resume playing once they have rebooted after
> the crash.
>
> If it is a Radio crash currently the only fix for this is to change that
> setting to "Pause at power off / Remain paused at power on" and install
> the PowerSave plugin setup to turn off players after 15 minutes in a
> paused state. Only disadvantage is that to resume play from a standby
> state you have to press the play button rather than the on/off button.
>
> Kev

Hi Guys

Thanks for your wisdom. I agree with Kev that it's probably a radio
crash. I've changed the settings to "Pause at power off / Remain paused
at power on" and this morning at 5am when the PC booted the radio did
NOT switch on. So, it looks like it's sorted, and my marriage is safe!

Cheers!

Steve
Kettering, UK