mherger wrote:
> > The Classic/Receiver only use 5V because they don't have any
> amplifier,
> > Radio and Boom have powered speakers so need more power.
>
> My receiver says 9V. Maybe that's a beta unit...
>
> --
>
> Michael

Interesting. I have to admit I didn’t check but I assumed it would be
the same as the Classic and the Controller.
Why does the Receiver need higher voltage than the Classic, after all,
the Classic has a display?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*