bioss wrote:
> Hi George, if you have changed broadband (isp) suppliers recently then I
> suggest to check the firewall settings on the ISP router. I learnt a
> lesson that the settings on that router may block some ports that are
> used by the SB Radio. You should have received a username and password
> to manage these settings on the ISP router. Hope this helps.

This is a good sugestionfrom *bioss*

I recently had a small problem and reset my router but the problem
remained.

I solved it by returning the router to its factory setting, performed
the the initialisation routine again and was good to go.

On a further note, I have also experienced the problem of a web site not
being available through any of my installed browsers (I knew the site
was up and running). Tried cache clearing and all sorts and then changed
the DNS setting on the router to Google and was able to connect.