bpa wrote:
> Logitech stopped development and selling Squeezeboxes many years ago.
> There is still one Logitech developer who does essential maintenance but
> LMS development is now "community" based.  It is possible that this
> radio.com issue could be solved by a commnity developer but as it is a
> US only service - it requires a US based developer.
>
> Logitech are a good supplier in that they still provide the
> mysqeezebox.com service and the forums long after the product sales
> revenue stream has stopped.
>
> Why don't you make a complaint to Radio.com for their closed system
> which is losing them listeners.

This is new information (to me).  Your last line gives me my next step,
and I'll see about that … but I suspect this is something that Radio.com
has been asked many times.

Alternatively, can you think of a simple way to receive KXNT AM 840 out
of Las Vegas? That's the primary station I'm interested in at this point