Know what? I don't think this is a connector problem at all, I think
this is a power sensing circuit problem. I've noted that if I plug the
thing in while running on battery it doesn't detect, like many others
have said. You can either keep re-plugging it and sometimes it will
catch or you can actually switch the mains end off and on to trigger it.
Or, in my experience, just leave it connected and it will get it
eventually..

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0