Hi there,
I am using two Duet with two controllers, a Squeezebox Radio and a picoreplayer without any problems all around the flat for a long time. Yesterday, I received an UE Radio (but using with LMS) meant to be the kid's radio and got strange wifi-issues. I read all the threads and comments, but they don't cover my problem: the radio is just very, very bad at wifi... Even when a 10 cm range around the router, wifi signal is max 45%, when 2 meters away or behind a wall, wifi is gone. And the surrounding wireless networks are completely invisible. So, here's what I did: - changed the wifi channel from 1 to 11 -> no result - disabled b/n and 5 Ghz, so only router-mode is 2.4 GHz and g -> no result - removed the board from the housing and had the antenna within 1 cm of the router antenna -> max. 68% wifi strength - solder joint of the antenna look strange, so I re-soldered it -> no result Conclusion: the unit is broken and I have to buy another one? The seller said, everything was working fine before, of course... Does anyone else have this bad wifi reception? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SpeckyMcBacon's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=68530 View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109609 _______________________________________________ Radio mailing list [email protected] http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio
