mherger wrote:
> > - When I select the My Apps/App Gallery menu option from the web
> >    interface, the error "www.mysqueezebox.com refused to connect." is
> >    displayed.
> > - I can login successfully log into www.mysqueezebox.com from my
> >    wireless macbook.  All of my players are listed, and the few apps
> that
> >    I have as well.
>
> Sounds as if your computer(s) running LMS are not allowed to access
> mysqueezebox.com.
>
> > Change DNS settings?  (Each of my routers has a pi-hole connected.  I
> > didn't see any rejections in the log.
>
> Please still double-check you don't block mysqueezebox.com. Or disable
> it temporarily. This could very well be the culprit.
>
> --
>
> Michael
Thanks Michael.  I checked, it is not blocked.

29141

I am using my home system (Macmini) today, and oddly I am able to
connect to mysqueezebox.com both through the web interface and my
devices. :D
I didn't change anything. :shrug: I'll try my other (away) system next
week.

|Filename: Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 9.37.57 PM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29141|