jeanwedding wrote:
> well what am I doing wrong? is my link 100% correct? thanks all

You are doing nothing wrong. Your link is correct.
For security reasons, many podcasts and radio stations have been moving
over to supplying a https URL and in some cases only the https URL
works.  This is just progress of technology.  However as SB players are
no longer supported, https support cannot be added to the player's
firmware. If you wish to play a https URL then a local LMS is required.
a local LMS can be a small Raspberry Pi based system about US$20-30.

However, it would be best to get Michael to confirm this is indeed the
problem, as I thought mysqueezebox used to try http URLs whenever it
found a https URL.