Paul Webster wrote:
> Basic questions first ...
> LMS version running on what?
> Player is what (on what if not a real Squeezebox)?
> How did you choose the station to play (e.g. old Favourite, direct URL -
> which one, search via the radio search function)?

My apologies for the delay in replying.   I haven't been getting any
notifications of postings in this thread: probably my fault as I'm new
to this forum and haven't set up properly.

LMS 7.7.6
The label on its bottom says the device is a Logitech Squeezebox Radio
P/N 830-000080
I chose the station by Home->Search->Tunein Radio->Music->Classical
Music->Classic FM
All other stations I've chosen by this method work fine.

The radio has been used and was given to me by an old friend about a
week ago.   I have downloaded the manual but can't find any relevant
help there.

Thanks for taking an interest.