Hi,

I've had this bug for years.

After a while after I rebooted the Radio, artwork won't show up anymore.
I don't know why it happens, maybe it happens more often after using a
plugin like spotty or pocketcasts, or streaming with DLNA, but not sure.

This bug also prevents the radio from going in standby mode. I can't
even force the standby remotely. Button on the radio still works.

Also sometimes it makes the music stop after a few seconds or minutes.

I know, it's a mess. I've been rebooting the radio often over the years.
I tried a complete reinstall of LMS, the radio firmware, and I'm now on
the modified firmware found here. Nothing helps.

Thanks for reading, happy to hear any suggestions