Thanks to all who replied! I can't find any way of installing a plugin
on Logitech Media Server (I do have LMS installed, but I will confess
that I don't really know what a plugin is...!), but I did find a list of
the URLs of my stations, and tried saving the one Bill gave me instead
of what was there. At the moment, it is working... but then yesterday it
was having one of its rare working-at-random days anyway, so time will
tell! All the other stations (including the old RP one) begin with
'OPML' and I don't know what that means or whether it's relevant. I
should have said, I'm in the UK too.

I'm optimistic that my problem might be solved. Thank you so much.
Jo