bpa wrote:
> I can't answer the question but POMdev who developed wlanpoke did post
> about the research into the problem in the Community build thread so I'm
> guessing somewhere there may be an explanation why wlanpoke was not part
> of the community build. POMdev was also looking for a source of the
> Atheros wifi module or other builds which may fix the issue.
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111663-Community-Build-Radio-Firmware&p=989751&viewfull=1#post989751
> and details in later post.
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111663-Community-Build-Radio-Firmware&p=990627&viewfull=1#post990627

I sense in reading the Community build forum is that the Wifi
interference problem did not impact very many people, so there was
limited interest to including it in the community firmware.   I would
like to see wlanpoke as an applet or installed via the plug in process.
If I had the skills I would contact POMdev to see he or she is okay with
developing a applet/plugin.  Perhaps POMdev is looking for some
assistance;  POMDev if yes, please let the community know, perhaps
someone will offer assistance.   As the price of mess networks drop,
this is a problem that will increase over time.

I have not found the time to follow the simplified instructions.  I must
admit, I find the idea of logging into the SBRadio and executing
commands intimidating.  I fear I will mess it up and brick the radio.

Paul