aidy_w wrote:
> Hi,
> Both are dependent on the the atheros wireless driver. This seems to
> have a bug that places it into a uni-directional state. Traffic out from
> the IP layer but responses do not make it to the host.

Not just IP, I think.

I did manage, once or twice, to get my Radio into this state, probably
due to very poor positioning/bad signal strength relative to the AP I
had set up [1].

I observed that it would send reassociation requests to the AP just
fine, but completely ignored the AP’s positive responses. This was
evident from the AP’s log.

It’s not easy for me to reproduce the conditions and examine further.
Particularly as I generally use the Radio for its intended purpose of
listening to music.

[1] Tinkering with hostapd on a Raspberry Pi.