Hello,

thanks for your both replies.

@Michael:
Which plugin do you mean that I should install to expose a SB to
Airplay? I scanned the plugins that are listed in my LMS (8.2.0) that
might something have to do with Airplay (when I looked for the name /
plugin-description).

So I installed the plugins "AirPlay bridge" and "ShareTunes2 (fork)" in
hope that one of both would be the right one. However with both plugins
no SB is exposed to Airplay?!

@tfec
Many thanks for the hint with the spotify connect. After making the
respective adjustments with spotify connect as your picture shows the SB
are shown in the spotify app as devices. So far so good.

However when I choose a SB in the spotify app to let the music play on
the SB I noticed a strange phenomenon:

I have Spotify family. When I am with my "major" Spotify account logged
in the spotify app I can easily stream the music out of spotify directly
to the SB. Everything is fine (both with android tablet and ipad).

BUT no. 1: When the childs are logged in with their "minor" account they
can see in the spotify app the SB devices, but if they click on play no
tone comes out of the SB? (both with android tablet and ipad)
BUT no. 2: If the childs choose in the spotify app a google nest device
instead of a SB everything is working fine.

Thanks in advance

Christoph